Hi Everyone!! This article will share When Grandmother Was Small Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Uma Raman. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Simran’s New School, A Was An Ant and What Did Gita Eat so, you can check these posts as well.
When Grandmother Was Small Questions & Answers
- Yard – an open area outside the house
- Enough is enough – here, it is time to stop
- Criss-cross – pattern of crossing lines
Question 1: Where did the poet’s grandmother live?
Answer: The poet’s grandmother lived in a faraway village.
Question 2: What did the grandmother enjoy doing when she was small?
Answer: When the grandmother was small, she enjoyed swimming.
Question 3: How would the poet’s grandmother swim in the pond?
Answer: The poet’s grandmother would swim from left to right, right to left, criss-cross and all around in the pond.
Question 4: Where was the pond?
Answer: The pond was in the middle of the yard.
Question 5: Fill in the blanks:
1. In the middle of the village was her house.
2. In the middle of the house there was a yard.
3. In the middle of the yard there was a pond.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.