Hi Everyone!! This article will share Who Has Seen The Wind Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Christina Rossetti. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Priya’s Dream, Little Round Bun and Chhuk Chhuk so, you can check these posts as well.
Who Has Seen The Wind Questions & Answers
- Neither – not the one or the other of two things or people
- Trembling – shaking a tittle
- passing through – going through a place
- Bow down – move head forwards and downwards
- Passing by – going past something
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Who has seen the wind?
(a) Everyone has seen the wind.
(b) No one has seen the wind.
2. When the leaves shake, we know
(a) the wind is blowing.
(b) the wind is bowing.
3. When the wind passes by, the trees
(a) Stand straight.
(b) bend down.
4. The head of a tree means
(a) the trunk of the tree.
(b) topmost part of the tree.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Wind is not visible – True
2. When leaves hang trembling, wind passes through – True
3. Wind does not bring rain – False
4. Rain comes from the east – False
5. When wind blows, trees bow down their heads – True
Question 3: Choose the correct option:
1. What cannot be seen?
2. From where does wind bring rain?
3. What does wind bring from north?
4. Out of the following what never rests?
5. When trees bow down their heads the wind is
(a) passing by
Question 4: Why do the leaves hang trembling?
Answer: The leaves hang trembling due to passing of wind through them.
Question 5: What do the trees do when the wind blows?
Answer: The trees bow down their heads when the wind blows.
Question 6: Have you seen the wind blowing?
Answer: Nobody has seen the wind blowing.
Question 7: How do we know that wind is passing through?
Answer: We know that wind is passing through when the leaves hang trembling.
Question 8: What happens when trees bow down their heads?
Answer: When trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by.
Question 9: Does wind ever rest?
Answer: No, wind never rests.
Question 10: Where do the trees bow down their heads?
Answer: The trees bow down their heads there where the wind is passing by.
Question 11: What does wind bring with itself?
Answer: Wind brings rain with itself.
Question 12: Give some other title to the poem.
Answer: Other title to the poem can be – ‘The Invisible Wind’.
Question 13: From where does rain come from?
Answer: Rain comes from the west direction.
Question 14: What does wind do?
Answer: Wind wanders, whistles to and fro and brings rain.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.