Hi Everyone!! This article will share Why Dogs Chase Cars Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Raja Learns to Wash His Hands, The Little Turtle and Siddhartha and The Swan so, you can check these posts as well.
Why Dogs Chase Cars Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. The dog, the leopard and the donkey took a taxi to the city – False
2. They only went to the museum in the city – False
3. The donkey paid his fare – True
4. The leopard did not pay his fare – True
5. The dog did not pay his fare – False
6. A dog always runs away on seeing a car – False
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. A dog, a leopard and a donkey decided to go to the big city.
2. The donkey got off first.
3. The donkey placed his hoof on the driver’s shoulder.
4. The fare for each animal was three thousand francs.
5. The leopard flicked his tail and-ran off into the forest.
6. The dog gave five thousand francs to the driver.
7. When the leopard sees a car, he runs away because he thinks that the driver has come back for his money.
Question 3: Why did the animals decide to take a taxi?
Answer: The animals visited different places in the city and by the time, it was the time to return to the village, they were tired. So, they decided to take a taxi.
Question 4: Why did the driver grind his teeth?
Answer: The driver ground his teeth because the leopard didn’t pay its fare of three thousand francs to him and ran off into the forest.
Question 5: Why don’t donkeys move when they see a car?
Answer: Donkeys don’t move when they see a car because they have paid their fare to the taxi driver.
Question 6: What does a dog do on spotting a car?
Answer: On spotting a car, a dog barks furiously and chases it.
Question 7: Why does a dog chase a car?
Answer: A dog chase a car because he is still searching for the driver who tricked him out of his two thousand francs.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.