Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Brahmin and A Goldsmith Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Prayer, A Hasty Action and My Heart Leaps Up so, you can check these posts as well.
A Brahmin and A Goldsmith Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. ________ was cunning.
(a) The brahmin
(b) The king
(c) The goldsmith
(d) None of these
2. The brahmin left the gold plate with the goldsmith_______.
a. for safety
b. for polish
c. for repair
d. for borrowing money
3. The goldsmith was________
a. a good man
b. a wise man
c. not a goodman
d. not a wiseman
4. When the goldsmith gave the brahmin the brass plate, the brahmin_________.
a. rebuked him
b. took him to the king
c. beat him
d. was silent
5. When the brahmin told the goldsmith that his son had become a monkey, the goldsmith________.
b. was silent
Question 2: Write True or False:
1. The brahmin told the goldsmith that his son had become a monkey – True
2. The goldsmith believed the brahmin – False
3. Ultimately the goldsmith went to the king’s court and complained against the brahmin – True
4. “Gold became brass in his house and the boy became a monkey in my house.” said the brahmin – True
5. At this the king punished the brahmin – False
Question 3: Why did the brahmin leave his gold plate with the goldsmith?
Answer: The brahmin left his gold plate with the goldsmith because the brahmin had to go out of the town for an urgent piece of work for a month.
Question 4: Did the goldsmith agree to keep his gold plate?
Answer: Yes, the goldsmith readily agreed to keep his gold plate.
Question 5: What did the goldsmith say to brahmin about keeping the plate?
Answer: The goldsmith assured the brahmin that his gold plate would be safe.
Question 6: What did the goldsmith ask the brahmin for his son?
Answer: The goldsmith asked the brahmin to coach his son.
Question 7: What do you know about the monkeys?
Answer: We know that the monkeys are expert in copying or learning the activities of man.
Question 8: What did the monkey learn?
Answer: The monkey learnt how to imitate human activities in many ways and it learnt to do exactly what he was told.
Question 9: What did the brahmin tell the goldsmith when he came for his son?
Answer: The brahmin told the goldsmith that his son became a monkey.
Question 10: Whose plan failed?
Answer: The goldsmith’s plan failed.
Question 11: What will you do if someone cheats you?
Answer: If someone cheats me, I will work with my wisdom and will handle the situation. I will not cheat that person as he did.
So, these were A Brahmin and A Goldsmith Questions & Answers.