Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Strange Trail Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Colours Of Rainbow, Polo The King of Games and How Teachers Learn so, you can check these posts as well.
A Strange Trail Questions & Answers
- Charmed – very pleased
- Adventure – an exciting and dangerous activity
- Trial – the judicial examination of issues in a court
- Bewildered – confused
- Puzzle – a situation which is difficult to understand
- Queer – strange
- Gryphon – a winged monster with the body of a lion and the head of an eagle
- Wig – a covering of artificial hair worn on the head
- Jury – a body of persons appointed to hear a case
- Tart – an open pastry case with a filling, usually of something sweet such as fruit
- Accusation – the act of charging someone with a crime
- Fidget – to make continuous small movements
- Verdict – a decision or judgement
- Execute – to kill someone as a legal punishment
- Snore – breathe in a very noisy way while you are sleeping
- Pace – speed
- Ridiculous – stupid or unreasonable
- Treacle – a sweet dark thick liquid used in cooking sweet dishes and sweets
- Frown – to draw the brows together and wrinkle the forehead
- Sentence – punishment
Question 1: What did Alice remember?
Answer: Alice remembered having followed a white rabbit who led her to a strange place. She saw a lot of odd creatures who acted oddly. She remembered talking to a king and a queen and attending the Mad Tea Party.
Question 2: Why, according to the Gryphon were the jurymen putting down their names?
Answer: According to Gryphon, the Jurymen were putting down their names for fear that they should forget them before the end of the trial.
Question 3: The first witness was:
ii. White Rabbit
iv. Mad Hatter
Answer: The first witness was the Mad Hatter.
Question 4: Read and answer the questions:
‘Give your evidence or I’ll have you executed whether you’re nervous or not.
(a) Who says these words and to whom?
Answer: The king says these words to the Hatter.
(b) What do you mean by ‘I’ll have you executed’?
Answer: It means, “I’ll have you killed.”
Question 5: What, according to Alice, is the first wise thing that the King has said that day?
Answer: According to Alice, the first wise thing that the king said that day was that Hatter was a poor speaker.
Question 6: Knave denies having imitated somebody’s handwriting. What evidence does he give?
Answer: He gave the evidence that there was no name signed at the end of the letter.
Question 7: What happens when the whole pack of cards and all the animals fall upon Alice?
Answer: When the whole pack of cards and all the animals fall on Alice, she screams and tries to beat them off. The animals run in different directions and disappear.
Question 8: A strange trial was a dream which Alice dreamt. (True/False)
So, these were A Strange Trail Questions & Answers.