Hi Everyone!! This article will share Cinderella Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The National Anthem, Saviour of The Valley and Magic of Dew so, you can check these posts as well.
Cinderella Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Cinderella’s step mother had ______
a. one daughter
b. three daughters
c. two daughters
2. The fairy asked Cinderella to bring _______
a. two lizards
b. six lizards
c. seven lizards
3. The Prince danced with Cinderella for ________
a. two hours
b. three hours
c. four hours
4. The Prince followed her but he was surprised to see ______
a. a maid in rags
b. an ugly girl
c. an old woman
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. There was an ugly girl in the family – False
2. Cinderella’s step-sisters were also invited – True
3. Cinderella’s step-mother Ioved her very much – False
4. The fairy transformed the lizards into six footmen – True
5. Cinderella was taken to the cottage – False
Question 3: Fill in the blanks:
1. Cinderella was the darling of her parents.
2. Her father remarried another woman.
3. The little girl had to work very hard.
4. A fairy came down from the sky.
5. The Prince danced with her for three hours.
Question 4: Who was Cinderella?
Answer: Cinderella was a beautiful girl and darling of her parents.
Question 5: What happened to her mother?
Answer: Her mother had died.
Question 6: What did her father do after her mother had died?
Answer: After her mother had died, her father remarried another woman.
Question 7: Why did her step-sisters call her Cinderella?
Answer: Her step-sisters called her Cinderella because after finishing her work, she would sit in a corner on the cinders.
Question 8: Who helped Cinderella?
Answer: A kind fairy helped Cinderella.
Question 9: What did Cinderella leave behind in the ballroom?
Answer: Cinderella left her glass slipper behind in the ballroom.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.