Hi Everyone!! This article will share Clever Raja Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Sing Bird Sing, Appu and The Carrot and The Song of The Engine so, you can check these posts as well.
Clever Raja Questions & Answers
Question 1: Match the columns to complete the sentences.
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Hari Biswa had a horse||a. he returned home.|
|2. Hari and Raja would go from house to house||b. Raja had sold all the vegetables.|
|3. One day, Hari’s head began to ache and||c. named Raja.|
|4. Hari was happy to see that||d. to sell vegetables.|
Answer: 1-c, 2-d, 3-a, 4-b
Question 2: Read the sentence and answer the questions.
“Come Raja, let’s go back.”
(a) Who said this?
Answer: Hari said this.
(b) Who was Raja?
Answer: Raja was Hari’s horse.
(c) Where did the speaker want to go?
Answer: The speaker wanted to go back to his home.
Question 3: Complete these sentences.
1. Hari Biswa was a vegetable seller.
2. He took vegetables to a nearby village.
3. Hari and Raja would go from house to house and sell vegetables.
4. By evening the cart would be empty.
Question 4: Write Yes or No for these sentences:
1. Raja was a vegetable seller – No
2. Hari sold fruits to the villagers – No
3. Everyone in the village liked Raja – Yes
4. Raja went to the shops in the village – No
5. The villagers put vegetables in the box – No
Question 5: What did Hari load in his cart?
Answer: Hari loaded his cart with fresh vegetables.
Question 6: Why did Hari return home?
Answer: Hari returned home because he was having headache and it became worse.
Question 7: Why was Hari happy?
Answer: Hari was happy to see that Raja had sold all the vegetables.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.