Hi Everyone!! This article will share Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of A Lesson For All, At The Vegetable Shop and What Can a Dollar and Eleven Cents Do so, you can check these posts as well.
Dr B.R Ambedkar Questions & Answers
- Eminent – great
- Achievement – success
- Pangs – feeling of sorrow
- Untouchability – the practice of discriminating some people based on their caste and the jobs done by them.
- Discrimination – unjust treatment of a person based on caste etc.
- Voracious – extremely eager
- oppressed classes – people who are treated in an unjust way
Question 1: When and where was Ambedkar born?
Answer: Ambedkar was born on 14th April 1891 at Mhow in Madhya Pradesh.
Question 2: Bhimrao along with his brother and cousin went to Koregaon. Why?
Answer: Bhimrao along with his brother and cousin went to Koregaon to spend the summer vacation with his father.
Question 3: What was the nightmare incident that made an indelible impression on the tender mind of Bhim?
Answer: When Bhim asked for some water, a man refused to give water for them as they were Mahars. This ill-treatment of the man frightened Bhim and his brother and cousin.
Question 4: How do you know that Ambedkar had a great thirst for books?
Answer: Ambedkar had a great thirst for books. He saved small amounts of money and spent it on buying books in his childhood. He purchased about 2,000 old books when he was in New York. Even at the time of the Second Round Table Conference in London, he bought so many books.
Question 5: Choose the right option:
1. Dr. Ambedkar experienced pangs of untouchability…………..
(a) when he went to London.
(b) after he became the minister.
(c) right from his childhood.
2. Ambedkar’s father didn’t come to the railway station because………..
(a) they hadn’t written a letter to his father.
(b) his father hadn’t received the letter in time.
(c) his father forgot about it.
3. Dr. Ambedkar remembered the Brahmin teacher throughout his life because…………..
(a) the teacher showed great love and affection for Bhimrao.
(b) the teacher punished him too much.
(c) the teacher discouraged him.
4. Bhimrao saved small amounts of money and used the money…………..
(a) to buy clothes.
(b) to buy toys.
(c) to buy books.
5. What did Ambedkar do at the time of the Second Round Table Conference in London?
(a) He bought nothing there.
(b) He bought so many books there.
(c) He bought so many clothes there.
So, these were Dr B.R Ambedkar Questions & Answers.