Hi Everyone!! This article will share Five Little Chickens Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The Headless Gardener, Lost in a Shop and My Neighbours so, you can check these posts as well.
Five Little Chickens Questions & Answers
- Squirm – a painful, writhing, uncomfortable movement
- Gaze – a long steady look
- Squeal – a long, high cry
- Grief – a feeling of great sadness
- Faint – weak; here it means: that can’t be clearly heard
- Rye – a kind of foodgrain used to feed animals
- Patch – small area of something
- Scratch – rub something with nails or something sharp
Question 1: Find in the poem six rhyming pairs of words:
Question 2: Write here what each chicken wants for its breakfast:
1. A fat little worm
2. A fat grain of maize
3. Nice little meal
4. A little green leaf
5. A little grain of rye
Question 3: What did the first and the second chicken wish for?
Answer: The first chicken wished to find a fat little worm and the second chicken wished to find a fat grain of maize.
Question 4: What do you understand by yellow meal?
Answer: Yellow meal means grains or pulses.
Question 5: What did the mother tell the five little chickens??
Answer: The mother told them to scratch the ground for food.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.