Hi Everyone!! This article will share Hush Little Baby Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Five Little Chickens, The Headless Gardener and Lost in a Shop so, you can check these posts as well.
Hush Little Baby Questions & Answers
- Hush – an indication to be quiet
- Mockingbird – a long-tailed bird noted for its mimicry
- Ring – an ornament to wear in finger
- Looking glass – mirror
- Billy goat – male goat
- Diamond – a gem
- Brass – a metal
- Broke – turned into pieces
Question 1: Choose the right option:
1. ‘Hush’ is to keep_______.
2. __________ may turn into brass.
(a) looking glass
(b) diamond ring
3. The mockingbird would______.
Question 2: What would Papa buy for the baby. Read the following and say ‘Yes’ and ‘No’.
1. Papa would buy a ring – Yes
2. Papa would buy a billy goat – Yes
3. Papa would buy a looking glass – Yes
4. Papa would buy a doll – No
Question 3: Fill in the blanks from the words given below:
Billy goat, baby, diamond ring, someone
1. Baby must be quiet.
2. Billy Goat may run away.
3. Someone is trying to keep the baby calm.
4. Papa would buy a diamond ring.
Question 4: Who is going to buy a mockingbird?
Answer: Papa is going to buy a mockingbird.
Question 5: What would the mockingbird do?
Answer: The mockingbird would sing.
Question 6: What may happen to the looking glass?
Answer: The looking glass may break.
Question 7: What would Papa buy if the billy goat runs away?
Answer: Papa would buy another if the billy goat runs away.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.