Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share the steps on How To Create Google Forms For Survey. Google Forms gives an easy way to the users to create surveys that can contain as many questions as they need to ask, with different styles.
Google Forms gives you many options of asking questions from Multiple Choice Questions to Linear Scale. You can also decorate your survey by using different themes and make some questions mandatory to answer.
You can share the Surveys via email, embed it on a website and share it via social media from where people can easily answer them.
How To Create Google Forms For Survey
Here are the step-by-step instructions on How To Create Google Forms For Survey.
The below-mentioned options are present on the Top-right corner:-
- Navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms and click Blank. Google has made a number of pre-made to choose from and you can view them by clicking on Template Gallery.
- Then, Name your survey. You can also add a description to your form. This name and description will be shown to people who will view the survey. If you want to name the survey for your own reference, edit the name on the top-left corner,
- Tap on Untitled Question and write the question.
- Click on Multiple Choice and you will get the option of changing how the question will be answered. For all the options except Paragraph, Short answer, Date and Time, you’ll have to write options for answers.
- Short answer and Paragraph gives the people a blank field to answer.
- Checkboxes users to select multiple answers while Multiple lets users select one option from many.
- scale allows users to answer by choosing a rating from a range.
- Date and Time users to select a date or time.
- Dropdown gives recipients an option to choose from a dropdown list.
- Click the side menu icons to add another question, a section, description, photo video, break.
- Click the required switch to make a question mandatory. Click the duplicate or trash icon to clone or erase the question.
- You can click the Palette icon to change the survey’s color or add a photo to the header.
- To preview your survey, click the eye icon.
- Click the gear icon to access the settings.
- Then, click Send to send it to the people.
- To send the form through email add the email id of the recipients. If you want the recipients to answer from the email client check the checkbox of include form in . Some email clients like Outlook will make you click a button to open in your browser.
- Fill in a subject and message for the content of the email.
- Then, click Send.
Now that your survey is sent, you can check the result of the survey by clicking on Responses.
So, these were the steps onHow To Create Google Forms For Survey. If you found this post helpful then, please share it with your friends and colleagues.