Hi Everybody!! Today, I am going the share the ways to Remove Activate Windows Watermark Permanently. This watermark comes when you are using a trial version or a copy of a version whose license has expired. There many methods to remove this watermark. So, let’s see the ways to Remove Activate Windows Watermark Permanently.
How To Remove Activate Windows WatermarkPermanently
Activating a Valid Product Key
You can remove the watermark by activating a valid product key. To do this, go to Settings → Update & Security → Go to Store and purchase Windows 10 license.
Must Read: How To Fix Android App Download Error
Using a Batch File
You can easily remove the watermark by creating acustom Batch file or a .bat using Notepad.
- Open Notepad. You can also use Wordpad but make sure you save the file in plain text.
- Type the following code.
@echo off taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe explorer.exe exit
- Now, save the file on Desktop by naming it as remove.batand choose file type as All types.
- Now, you’ll see the file saved with a gear icon.
- Right click on the remove.bat file and tap on Runas administrator. You will see the Command Prompt window opening and thenclosing immediately.
- Now, Restart your PC.
Must Read: How To Improve Laptop Battery Life
Using The Registry
You can also removethe watermark by editing Windows Registry. This method is recommendedfor advanced users only.
- Open Run by hitting Windows key + R.
- Type regedit and press Enter in the openbox. This will open Windows Registry.
- Now, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control_Panel\Desktop
- Then double-click on PaintDesktopVersion on theright.
- In the value data, change the value from 1 to 0and click OK.
You have done it!!Now, close the Registry and all the other opened apps and Restart yourPC.
Must Read: Best Antivirus To Protect Your PC
So, these were someways to Remove Activate Windows Watermark Permanently. If found thispost helpful, then please share it on social media. If you have anydoubts/suggestions regarding the post then please comment in the comment boxbelow. Please do check out my other posts.