Hi Everyone!! This article will share Shikha’s Wish Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Go Green, Yuuki and The Tsunami and The Water Ghost so, you can check these posts as well.
Shikha’s Wish Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Who was the youngest often children in the family?
2. How many sisters did Shikha have?
3. How many older brothers did Shikha have?
4. Shika got an ______ on her report card.
5. Shikha ________ never again.
Question 2: Fill in the blanks.
1. Shikha went into the kitchen to eat breakfast.
2. Shikha gobbled down her idlis.
3. All day long she giggled.
4. Her mother was at work and so was her dad.
5. Shikha lay on her bed and cried.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. All the clothes in her wardrobe were old – False
2. All day long she giggled – True
3. Shikha was furious – True
4. Shikha closed her ears and felt dizzy – True
5. Shikha liked her family at last – True
Question 4: How many brothers and sisters did Shikha have?
Answer: Shikha was the youngest of ten children in her family. She had six older brothers and three older sisters.
Question 5: Why was Shikha furious?
Answer: Shikha was furious, when she found that there were no idlis, eggs, cereal, milk or orange juice left for her.
Question 6: Why did Shikha become happy?
Answer: Shikha was happy because now she could eat as much as she wanted, could have lots of toys, new clothes and shoes.
Question 7: What happened in the end?
Answer: Shikha lay on her bed and cried, and soon felt asleep. When she woke up, she yawned and went to see if her mother was at home from work. All of her brothers and sisters were in the kitchen, Shikha smiled and said she was so glad to have them as her brothers and sisters. She loved her family.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.