Hi Everyone!! This article will share Go Green Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Water Ghost, Savitri and Yama and Helen Keller so, you can check these posts as well.
Go Green Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. The children try to run away from the park because they:
(a) are afraid of Mr Narayan
(b) do not have permission to make the park
(c) have done something wrong
2. In Scene I, the child who wants to clean up the park is:
3. The children learn about Mr Narayan’s final decision about the park when:
(a) they visit his office
(b) Mr Narayan arrives at the park
(c) Mrs Narayan reads out the writing on the signboard
4. The driver enters with a:
Question 2: Fill in the blanks.
1. Children on the stage start to jump and shout.
2. Some children carry banners.
3. Children are shouting slogans such as Greener town, Cleaner town! Go green!
4. Mr Narayan says, “Don’t waste my time. Time is money.”
5. The driver enters with a signboard.
6. The name of the park is Naina Devi’s children’s park.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. Priya offers to bring used tyres to make a swing – False
2. After Priya and Vikas’s meeting with Mr Narayan, children are determined to create a lovely park – True
3. Not many children come forward to help beautify the park – False
4. Mr Narayan dances with the children – False
Question 4: What problems are the children facing?
Answer: The children wanted to clean up the vacant plot where they could play but they did not have enough support.
Question 5: Why do the children run away when they see Mr Narayan?
Answer: The children ran away because Mr Narayan was a difficult person and it was a task to persuade him.
Question 6: What do the children think Mr Narayan wants to do?
Answer: The children thought that Mr. Narayan might not like their park and might scold them.
Question 7: Why have Mr and Mrs Narayan come to the park?
Answer: Mr and Mrs Narayan came to the park to appreciate the children’s efforts and to put up the signboard.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.