Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Great Nut Coconut Forest Fires Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of A Page From Anne Frank’s Diary, Love That Chocolate and Chloe Confused so, you can check these posts as well.
The Great Nut Coconut Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write True or False:
1. The coconut grows on a tall palm – True
2. The coconut fruits grow in bunches – True
3. The coconut oil can’t be used in cooking – False
4. Each coconut has a number of seeds in it – False
5. The coconut leaves can be eaten as salad – False
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. ________ are used for making baskets.
(a) Palm leaves
(b) Flower stalks
(c) The woody shells
2. The coconut palm has a _________ trunk.
3. The coconut fruit takes _________ to ripen.
(a) a year
(b) five years
(c) fifty years
4. A copra is a dried _________ of the coconut.
5. _________ of a coconut can be easily bored through.
(a) One pit on the narrow end
(b) Two pits on the narrow end
(c) Three pits on the narrow end
6. The coconut seed gets its supply of food and water from______
(a) the rays of the sun.
(b) the water of the sea.
(c) the inside of the nut.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.