Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Horse Race Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Tilakashta Mahisha Bandhanam, Honest Meena, A Fine Day and Sorry Best Friend so, you can check these posts as well.
The Horse Race Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Naadam is a traditional festival of
2. Chingis was training her horse beside the
3. On the day of the Naadam, fifty children came to take part in the
(a) horse race
4. Chingis saw a boy fell off his horse. He was
5. Who came first?
(a) white horse
(b) black horse
6. Who rode the white horse?
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. Arban came up to Chingis when she was training her horse.
2. Chingis’ mother encouraged her to participate in the race.
3. Arban fell down but his horse kept running.
4. Chingis helped Arban get back to the field.
5. Arban was going to be all right.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. Batu discouraged Chingis when she was training her horse – False
2. The children rode over the hill – True
3. The water was shallow in the river – True
4. The black horse came first in the race – False
5. Chingis helped Arban – True
Question 4: How many children came to take part in the horse race?
Answer: Fifty children came to take part in the horse race.
Question 5: Why did Chingis not want to ride in the Naadam?
Answer: It was because Arban had told her that black can’t win.
Question 6: What did Chingis see when she reached the river?
Answer: On reaching the river, Chingis saw a boy fall off his horse.
Question 7: How did Chingis help Arban?
Answer: On seeing the hurt Arban, Chingis wet her hat in water and wiped his face and leg. She then rode him to the doctor.
Question 8: “You don’t have to win — that’s not important. The important thing is to ride.” What do you think this statement means?
Answer: The important thing is to participate. Do not surrender fearing defeat.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.