Hi Everyone!! This article will share Too Big Too Small Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Rabbit’s Turnip, The Man Cub and Nani walks to the Park so, you can check these posts as well.
Too Big Too Small Questions & Answers
- Puzzled – confused
- Perfect – the best
- Warm – friendly
Question 1: Complete these sentences with too big or too small:
1. Too big to sleep in the baby’s cot.
2. Too small to walk to school alone.
3. Too smal to carry the baby.
4. Too small to make dosas at the stove.
5. Too big to wear her old pink frock.
6. Too big to climb up on Dadu’s back.
Question 2: Who are Ammi and Abbu?
Answer: Ammi and Abbu are Shanu’s mother and father.
Question 3: Why is Shanu puzzled?
Answer: Shanu is puzzled because she doesn’t know if she is too big or too small.
Question 4: What will Shanu always be the perfect size for?
Answer: Shanu will always be the perfect size for a hug.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.