Hi Everyone!! This article will share What Can A Little Chap Do Questions & Answers.
Written by William Arthur Dunkerley, this poem listed out the good things that we have to do for our country and for ourselves.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Where There is a Will There is a Way, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and A Lesson For All so, you can check these posts as well.
What Can A Little Chap Do Questions & Answers
- Chap – lad
- Knight – a brave and an honourable man
- Shun – to avoid
- Mean – low in quality or degree
- Brace – to support
- Trace – an enquiry sent out for a missing article
- Sight – view
- Might – power
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. He can keep his thoughts white.
2. He can fight like a knight for the Truth and the Right.
3. The one thing he can do is to play a straight game all through.
4. The greatest thing he can do is to do what is good in God’s sight.
Question 2: What can he do to keep all things clean?
Answer: To keep all things clean, he can shun all that is mean.
Question 3: What can he brace against everything?
Answer: He can brace his soul against everything.
Question 4: What can he do with his might?
Answer: With his might, he can fight the great fight.
Question 5: What can you do for your country?
Answer: I can fight like a knight for the truth and the right. I can do what is good in God’s sight.
Question 6: List out the good things you find from the poem.
Answer: The good things are:
- One can keep his thoughts white.
- One can fight like a knight for the truth and the right.
- The greatest thing that one can do is to do what is good in God’s sight.
Question 7: Match the rhyming words.
|Column A||Column B|
So, these were What Can A Little Chap Do Questions & Answers.