Hi Everyone!! This article will share Wishes Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Red Buds Tree, The Fox and The Grapes and The Wolf and the House Dog so, you can check these posts as well.
Wishes Questions & Answers
- Queer – strange
- Squirm – wriggle
- Squeal – a sharp cry
- Meal – food
- Grief – sorrow
- Patch – area of land
Question 1: Complete the following sentences in own words.
1. The first chick wished that it could find a fat little worm.
2. The second chick was looking for some nice yellow meal.
3. The third chick wanted a little green leaf.
4. The hen said that if the chickens wanted any breakfast, they should scratch the garden patch.
Question 2: Are the following statements true or false? Rewrite the false ones correctly.
1. The second chick mode a funny movement with its body – False
Correct Sentence – It made a sharp little squeal.
2. The hen wished a fat worm – False
Correct Sentence – She wanted the chicks to scratch the garden patch for their breakfast.
3. The third chick wanted some yellow meal – False
Correct Sentence – It wanted a little green leaf.
4. The second chick whispered softly that it wanted some meal – False
Correct Sentence – It squealed sharply.
5. The Mother warned the chicks to rest before they ate – False
Correct Sentence – She wanted them to learn to scratch.
6. The hen was looking for food the chicks – True
7. The hen wanted the chicks to look for their own food because she did not want them to be dependent on her or others – True
8. The third chick was happy because it could not and a leaf – False
Correct Sentence – The chick was unhappy.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.