Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Legend of Rubezhal Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Mountain and The Squirrel and Paper Boats so, you can check these posts as well.
A Legend of Rubezhal Questions & Answers
Question 1: Why was the glazier feeling tired?
Answer: The glazier was feeling tired because it was a sunny day and he was carrying a heavy load of glass.
Question 2: What did Rubezahl disguise himself as first?
Answer: Rubezahl disguised himself as a mound covered with soft grass.
Question 3: What was Rubezahl’s third disguise?
Answer: Rubezahl’s third disguise was that of a donkey.
Question 4: Find two examples from the story that show us that miller was an unpleasant man.
Answer: Two examples from the story that show us that miller was an unpleasant man are:
- The miller had cheated many poor people over the years.
- He also worked his animals and servants too hard.
Question 5: How do you think the stable boy felt when the donkey spoke to him?
Answer: I think the stable boy was scared and amazed at the same time.
Question 6: Which of the following sentences is true?
(a) The donkey was sold for eight dollars.
(b) The glazier bought a donkey.
(c) The miller was a kind man.
Answer: None of these is true.
Question 7: Who said the following?
1. “Hey, get this donkey some hay!”
Answer: The miller
2. “Hello, my good man!’
Answer: Rubezahl (in the form of traveller)
3. “Don’t worry and be happy for I will help you get tour money back.”
4. “Ah! That’s better.”
Answer: The glazier
5. “There you go old chap, better eat quick because you’ll be set to work soon.”
Answer: The stable boy
6. “I don’t eat hay. I eat nothing but roasted and boiled turnips. Nothing but the best!”
Answer: Rubezahl (in the form of donkey)
So, these were the Questions & Answers.