Hi Everyone!! This article will share Aman Is A Lion Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of I Use My Brain, Amazing Ants, Vani’s Family and We Love Nature so, you can check these posts as well.
Aman Is A Lion Questions & Answers
- Mane – long hair on the neck of lion and other animals
- Moo – sound of a cow
- Neighs – sound of a horse
Question 1: Fill in the blanks to complete the sentences:
1. The teacher asked the children to dress up as animals.
2. Aman did not carry books to school.
3. Kanika dressed up as a rabbit.
4. Amma made Salma’s dress from old newspaper.
5. The teacher gave storybooks to the children.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Mummy woke up Aman – False
2. Papa pocked Aman’s lunch box – True
3. The show was named Teacher’s Day – False
4. Salma dressed up as a zebra – True
5. Kanika dressed up as a rabbit – True
Question 3: Why was Aman very happy?
Answer: Aman was very happy as it was fancy dress day in his school.
Question 4: Why did Aman take out the books from his school bag?
Answer: Aman took out the books from his school bag because it was a ‘No Books Day’ that day.
Question 5: Why did Kanika want to dress up as a rabbit?
Answer: Kanika wanted to dress up as a rabbit because she loved rabbits as they are soft and cute.
Question 6: What did Kanika’s father get for her?
Answer: Kanika’s father got a white T-shirt and white leggings for her.
Question 7: How did Salma help her Amma?
Answer: Salma helped her Amma paint black stripes on a sheet of newspaper and she made it into a long dress.
Question 8: What did the other children dress up as? Name four animals.
Answer: The other children dressed up as tigers, horses, cows and monkeys.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.