Hi Everyone!! This article will share Aryan and Shivansh Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Flying Kites and The Sleepy Cat so, you can check these posts as well.
Aryan and Shivansh Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option.
1. An old man lived in a:
2. Aryan was:
3. Shivansh was:
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. The old man had two sons.
2. One day, the old man fell ill.
3. Aryan walked to the city.
4. In the storm, the apple tree fell down and the cow died.
5. Aryan worked hard and soon became rich.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. The elder son Aryan was clever – False
2. Aryan had the lower part of the apple tree – True
3. Shivansh had the front part of the cow – False
4. Shivansh was working in the neighbour’s house – True
Question 4: What did the old man say to Aryan?
Answer: The old man asked Aryan to share half of everything he would have with Shivansh.
Question 5: What did the old man say to Shivansh?
Answer: The old man asked Shivansh to look after Aryan after his death.
Question 6: How did Shivansh share cow and apple tree with Aryan?
Answer: Shivansh shared lower part of the apple tree and the front half of the cow with Aryan.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.