Hi Everyone!! This article will share Flying kites Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Clever Girija, Late Kate and Good Morning Merry Sunshine so, you can check these posts as well.
Flying kites Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Jatin’s father has bought a:
(ii) big kite
(iii) baby dog
2. People fly kites during:
(iii) Makar Sankranti
3. On Chinese New Year, people fly:
(i) dragon kites
(ii) snake kites
(iii) dinosaur kites
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. Jatin wants to fly kites on terrace.
2. Our body needs sunlight to be healthy.
3. A dragon kite looks fierce and angry.
4. A team of people flies one dragon kite.
Question 3: Write True or False:
1. Jatin is very sad – False
2. Jatin wants to fly kites with his friends – True
3. Dragon kite is very long and heavy – True
4. In Japan, people fly kites at the birth of a baby – True
Question 4: In Japan, which bird is believed to bring good luck?
Answer: In Japan, crane is believed to bring good luck.
Question 5: Why do we fly kites on Makar Sankranti?
Answer: We fly kites on Makar Sankranti because our body needs sunlight to be healthy and when we go out to fly kites, our body gets sunlight. We also have fun.
Question 6: Why do many people fly one dragon kite?
Answer: Many people fly one dragon kite because it is very long and heavy.
Question 7: Why do people in Japan fly kites?
Answer: In Japan, people fly kites at the birth of a baby or to celebrate a good rice harvest.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.