Hi Everyone!! This article will share Baby Ate a Microchip Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Neal Levin. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Living in the Age of Google, A Heritage of Trees and A New Religion so, you can go through these posts as well.
Baby Ate a Microchip Questions & Answers
- Microchip – a small electronic chip that stores and processes information
- Beep – a short high sound made by the computer
- Thrives – becomes and continues to be strong and successful
- Drives – the part of a computer that reads and stores
- Ruthless – cruel
- Bytes – a unit of measurement of computer memory
- Smug – looking and feeling too pleased/ proud with one’s achievement
- Bug – unexpected defect
- Reboot – to switch off and then start it again immediately
Question 1: What did the bay eat?
Answer: The baby ate a microchip.
Question 2: What sound did the baby make when he swallowed the microchip?
Answer: When the baby swallowed the microchip, he started making a beep sound and started downloading his ABC’s and calculating 123s.
Question 3: How is the baby fighting?
Answer: The baby is fighting with the ruthless bits and toothless bytes.
Question 4: What did the baby catch all of a sudden?
Answer: The baby caught a bug suddenly.
Question 5: How did the baby get erased?
Answer: The baby hastily rebooted the microchip and due to that haste, all the data uploaded to the baby’s microchip got erased.
Question 6: Mention three things that the baby did after swallowing the microchip?
Answer: The three things that the baby did after swallowing the microchip:
- He started downloading ABC’s.
- He started calculating 1-2-3’s.
- He started calculating Daddy’s income tax and while doing that, he also started remembering useless facts.
Question 7: Match the lines that mean the same.
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Downloading his ABC’s||a. he is thinking.|
|2. Calculating 123s||b. learning language.|
|3. He’s processing||c. eating food|
|4. Feeding his internal drives||d. doing mathematics|
Question 8: write a few pairs of rhyming words from the poem.
Answer: Beep-deep, microchip-sip, thrives-drives, smug-bug, fights-bytes.
So, these were Baby Ate a Microchip Questions & Answers.