Hi Everyone!! This article will share Bukka Learns a Lesson Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Spectacles for The Headman, The Camel and The Trader and Well Done Polly so, you can check these posts as well.
Bukka Learns a Lesson Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. What did Bukka not like doing?
(a) listening to elders
(c) crushing snails
2. Who did all the animals complain to?
(a) Bukka’s mother
(b) the leader of the elephant herd
(c) the king of the forest
Question 2: Complete these sentences.
1. It is the snail that tells when flood water enters the forest.
2. The squirrel will bring news of an approaching forest fire.
3. And if any member of the herd faces danger everyone must rush to help.
4. The leader hears them out and realizes that naughty Bukka needs to be taught a lesson.
5. The butterflies too refuse to help him.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. The young elephants listen to their elders – True
2. Bukka made friends with the small creatures – False
3. He breaks off branches with nests – True
4. He does not crush snails underfoot – False
5. Bukka starts crying when he does not see his family in the morning – True
Question 4: Why do you think the older elephants ask the juniors to check for baby squirrels in the hollows of trees?
Answer: The older elephants ask the juniors to check for baby squirrels in the hollows of trees because these animals are the first ones to give news of any danger. They give the news of approaching forest fire.
Question 5: Why do you think all the animals refuse to help Bukka?
Answer: All the animals refuse to help Bukka because of his mischievous behaviour. He always hurt everyone and doesn’t help them.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.