Hi Everyone!! This article will share How Many Seconds in a Minute Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Christina Georgina Rossetti. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Tyltyl’s Adventure, The Cow and Goodnight Tinku so, you can check these posts as well.
How Many Seconds in a Minute Questions & Answers
- Shower – rain
- Swift – moving very quickly
- Runneth – old English spelling for runs
- Almanack – (also spelled almanac) an annual calendar containing important dates and information about important activities, etc.
- Sage – a very wise person
Question 1: Fill in the blanks:
1. There are sixty seconds in a minute.
2. There are sixty minutes in an hour.
3. There are twenty hours in a day.
4. There are four weeks in a month.
5. Nobody knows how many ages there are in time.
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. A minute has _______ seconds.
2. An _______ has sixty minutes.
3. A week has _______ days.
4. A month has _______ weeks.
5. _______ months make a year.
Question 3: What makes it clear that a year has twelve months?
Answer: Almanack makes it clear that a year has twelve months.
Question 4: Who says one age has hundred years?
Answer: Sage says that one age has hundred years.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.