Hi Everybody!! Today, I am going to share with you the Steps To Change Font In Gutenberg Editor. After the Gutenberg update of WordPress, various features are not available in Gutenberg Editor. Some of those disabled features is justifying text, changing heading colour and changing the font of your content. I’ve already shared my post on How To Justify Text and How to Change Heading Colour.
In this post, I’ll be sharing how to change font in Gutenberg Editor. In the Classic Editor, the default font was Georgia. Now, we are not able to see the font but it is the theme default font. To change the font in Gutenberg Editor, let’s see the steps.
How To Change Font In Gutenberg Editor
- Go to your site’s WordPress Admin or Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins → Add New to add the plugin to change in Gutenberg Editor.
- Now search by typing Google Fonts.
- After that, just Install and Activate “Easy Google Fonts” plugin.
- Now, go to Appearance → Customise to change in Gutenberg Editor.
- Click on Typography and to change Content font go to Default Typography → Paragraphs
- Now, under Paragraphs, choose the font family you want.
- You can change the font family by clicking on the Edit Font dropdown arrow and then clicking on Family dropdown arrow.
The Gutenberg update doesn’t allow you to change font. So, using this method is very easy to change font. In this plugin, there are over 600+ unique Google fonts to choose from and you can easily change your font with this plugin without any coding or additional CSS. By using this, you can easily make your content look attractive. You can also change Font Weight, Text Decoration, and Text Transform.
So, these were the Steps To Change Font In Gutenberg Editor. If you found this post informative then please share it. If you have any suggestions or doubts regarding the post then please comment in the comment box below.