Hi Everyone!! This article will share I Have Noodles in My Nostrils Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Kenn Nesbitt. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Crying, The Wonderful World and Wishes so, you can check these posts as well.
I Have Noodles in My Nostrils Questions & Answers
- Disconcerting – disturbing
- Wreck – a person who is in a bad physical and mental state
- Kneecaps – the front of the knees
- Squishy – soft and wet
- Ooze – come out
- Nincompoop – a silly, foolish or stupid person
Question 1: Complete the following sentences in your own words.
1. In the first stanza the narrator says he has noodles in all the wrong places. These places are nostrils, nose, cheeks, chin and clothes.
2. I’m a noodle-covered wreck means that he is in bad shape since he is covered with noodles.
3. The narrator can feel the noodles oozing out from his shoes.
4. He calls himself a nincompoop because he fell asleep at lunch while eating chicken noodle soup.
5. The narrator says he has a handful of noodles in his hair.
Question 2: Here are a few statements based on the situation that the narrator faces in the poem. Say whether they are true or false.
1. The narrator has noodles only on his chin and cheeks – False
2. The narrator is enjoying the feeling of having noodles all over his body – False
3. The only place the noodles have not entered are his shoes – False
4. He even has some noodles in his underwear – True
5. He calls himself a nincompoop because he has been careless – True
6. He covered himself with noodles while he was serving the dish – False
Question 3: Write two pairs of rhyming words from the poem.
Answer: Nose-clothes, neck-wreck.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.