Hi Everyone!! This article will share In the Orchard Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of A Lesson in Kindness, Jerry’s a Good Boy Now and The Chimpanzee’s Friend so, you can check these posts as well.
In the Orchard Questions & Answers
Question 1: Complete these sentences:
1. Fruits grow on plants and trees.
2. Farmers grow fruit trees in their orchard.
3. An area of land used for growing fruit trees is called an orchard.
4. We pluck fruits when they are ripe.
5. We eat only the seed case, not the whole fruit.
6. We use fruit seeds to grow more plants.
7. First of all, flowers appear on a fruit tree.
8. We get sugar, minerals and vitamins from fruits.
Question 2: What do we grow in an orchard?
Answer: We grow plants and fruits in an orchard.
Question 3: What part of a fruit do we eat?
Answer: We eat seed case of a fruit.
Question 4: What grows from blossoms?
Answer: Small green fruits grow from blossoms.
Question 5: When do we pick fruits to eat?
Answer: We pick fruits to eat when they are ripe.
Question 6: What do we get from fruits?
Answer: We get minerals, sugar and vitamins from fruits.
Question 7: What do we get from cereals?
Answer: We get carbohydrates from cereals.
Question 8: Name the foods that give us:
(i) Proteins – fruits, vegetables, milk, meat and fish
(ii) Vitamins – fruits, vegetables, milk, meat and fish
(iii) Minerals – fruits, vegetables, milk, meat and fish
(iv) Carbohydrates – wheat, rice and maize
Question 9: Match the following columns:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Sway||a. a flower on a fruit tree.|
|2. Cereals||b. to cut and gather a crop.|
|3. Harvest||c. to save from harm or danger.|
|4. Protect||d. an area for growing fruit trees.|
|5. Orchard||e. to move slowly from side to side.|
|6. Blossom||f. grains that can be used to make bread.|
So, these were the Questions & Answers.