Hi Everyone!! This article will share Jerry’s a Good Boy Now Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of It’s Raining, The Dog’s Tail and Cats and Dogs so, you can check these posts as well.
Jerry’s a Good Boy Now Questions & Answers
Question 1: Complete the sentences:
1. Jerry was eight years old.
2. No one likes Jerry at all.
3. Amy asked Jerry if he wanted a snowball fight.
4. Amy was eating an apple when a snowball hit her.
5. A new girl named Amy came to Jerry’s school in January.
Question 2: Who said these words?
1. ‘Someone get a teacher.’
2. ‘We’ll have a snowball fight.’
3. ‘We’ll each make ten snowballs.’
4. ‘What do you mean by a fair fight.’
Question 3: Why did the children not like Jerry?
Answer: The children did not like Jerry because he was a bully.
Question 4: Who was Amy?
Answer: Amy was a newcomer to the school.
Question 5: What did Amy and her friends do at playtime?
Answer: At playtime, Amy and her friends made a snowman.
Question 6: Who had thrown a snowball at Amy?
Answer: Jerry had thrown a snowball at Amy.
Question 7: Who called Jerry a coward?
Answer: Amy called Jerry a coward.
Question 8: Did Amy complain to the teacher against Jerry?
Answer: No, Amy did not complain to the teacher against Jerry.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.