Hi Everyone!! This article will share It’s Raining Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Dog’s Tail, Cats and Dogs and Mister Simple On The Train so, you can check these posts as well.
It’s Raining Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write True or False:
1. We can see water vapour in the air – False
2. Heat changes water into water vapour – True
3. Water vapour can change into water drops – True
4. We can see water vapour change into water – Fasle
5. The air we breathe out has no water vapour in it – False
Question 2: Write the sentences in right order:
…6…It begins to rain.
…3…The tiny water drops make a cloud.
…5…The air can’t hold the heavy drops.
…2…The water vapour goes up into the sky.
…4…The water drops become big and heavy.
…1…The heat of the sun changes water into water vapour.
Question 3: Choose the correct option:
1. What warms the earth?
(a) The air
(b) The sun
2. What can’t we see in the air?
(a) water drops
(b) water vapour
3. When do we have water vapour in the air?
(a) All the time
(b) When it rains
4. What changes water vapour into water drops?
(a) Hot air
(b) Cold air
Question 4: Complete these words with er, or, our.
Question 5: Find in the lesson the opposites of these words:
1. Hot – cold
2. Low – high
3. Cool – warm or hot
4. Earth – sky
5. Light – dark
6. Down – up
7. Happy – sad
8. Inside – outside
Question 6: Match the words with their meanings:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Rain||a. small pool of water|
|2. Earth||b. having a lot of weight|
|3. Heavy||c. the world where we live|
|4. Puddle||d. take air in and out of our lungs|
|5. Breathe||e. drops of water falling from the sky|
Question 7: Fill in the blanks:
1. The sky is clear today.
2. The sun gives us heat.
3. The air we breathe out is warm.
4. Dark clouds were floating in the sky.
5. We can’t see water vapour in the air.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.