Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Blossom Tree Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Uncle Richard’s New Year Dinner, Memories Are Made Of Buttermilk and Lemon Pie so, you can check these posts as well.
The Blossom Tree Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write whether these sentences are True or Not True:
1. The merchants wanted Patan-pali to give his money to them forever – Not true
2. The Buddha told the merchants a story to stop them from fighting – True
3. When King Brahmadatta noticed the crack in the ceiling, he called Not true his ministers to discuss the matter – Not true
4. The mystery of the rotten tree was solved by the carpenters – Not true
5. The chameleons had climbed upon the tress’s back before the men with the axes had arrived – True
6. The miracle was that the Blossom Tree had gone rotten overnight – Not true
Question 2: Read and answer the questions:
It was a tough decision for the King.
(a) What was the decision?
Answer: When carpenter told the king that only the Blossom Tree could replace the palace’s pillar, it was a difficult decision for the king to cut the blossom tree.
(b) Why was it tough?
Answer: It was tough because the Blossom Tree was the king’s favourite tree in the Royal Garden.
(c) What did the King ultimately decide?
Answer: The King ultimately decided to chop down the tree and save his palace.
Question 3: Read and answer the questions:
“What? It was fine yesterday?”
(a) Who said these words to whom?
Answer: A woodcutter said this to his other partner when he found the trunk of the blossom tree rotten.
(b) What were they discussing?
Answer: They were discussing about the rotten Blossom Tree, then they decided to inform the king about it.
(c) What did they do after this?
Answer: They went to the King and informed him about the situation.
Question 4: How did the King Brahmadatta realise that his palace was going to collapse?
Answer: Once the King Brahmadatta noticed that there was an immense crack across the ceiling and on the wooden pillar of his palace, so he realised that the palace was going to collapse.
Question 5: How was the pillar repaired in the end?
Answer: In the end, the pillar was repaired by binding the trunks of three big trees together.
So, these were The Blossom Tree Questions & Answers.