Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Lost Gull Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Golden Windows, Other People’s Houses and White Windows so, you can check these posts as well.
The Lost Gull Questions & Answers
Question 1: What happened to the gull?
Answer: The gull was hurt. Its wings were covered with oil. It was tired and could not fly.
Question 2: What did the children do with the gull?
Answer: The children took the gull home and gave it to their mother.
Question 3: How did the children’s mother help the gull?
Answer: The children’s mother tried to clean the gull’s wings and removed the oil from its wings.
Question 4: What happened to the children a few days later?
Answer: A few days later, a black dog came running towards the children on the beach.
Question 5: Who saved the children?
Answer: The gull saved the children. It was the same gull to which the children have helped a few days back.
Question 6: Write True or Not True for these sentences:
1. The grey bundle was a gull – True
2. The gull was dead when the children picked it up – Not True
3. The children kept the gull at home as their pet – Not True
4. The children wanted the gull to fly away – True
5. The gull that saved the children was ‘their’ gull – True
So, these were the Questions & Answers.