Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Strange Crow Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Bullet Hole in The Bread, The Moon and The Machine so, you can check these posts as well.
The Strange Crow Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write who said the following statements:
1. Ration water. Take as little as possible – Nikhil
2. The place is clean and seems to be maintained – Shail
3. Who is it that cleans this place – Sundar
4. I am a watchman. I work with the ASI – Binoy
5. Stay here, all alone! – Sundar
6. The palace is very fine, but we can’t enjoy here any longer – Nikhil
7. We’ll manage somehow – Shail
8. I think it should be quite entertaining to dance with the fairies – Sagar
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. Climbing is always an ________ task.
2. The Jira Mahal stood majestically in the ___________.
3. High ____________ surrounded the main Mahal.
4. Time had certainly eaten into the __________ structure.
5. A tube- light was there on the outer wall just above the ________.
6. Binoy told them several mysterious _______ stories.
Question 3: Who were the four boys? What had they come for?
Answer: The four boys were Sundar, Nikhil, Shail and Sagar. They had come in search of adventure in North-East India.
Question 4: Why could the four boys not complete their journey within the planned time?
Answer: The four boys could not complete their journey within the planned time because the hilly slopes and forests had interfered with their speed.
Question 5: Describe the Jira Mahal.
Answer: The Jira Mahal stood majestically in the valley. It looked like an old palace with large domes and lawns. Its pathway passed through a large garden. The building was old, but it was in quite a healthy shape.
Question 6: Who was Binoy? How did he pass his time?
Answer: Binoy was a watchman. To pass his time, he used to clean the Jira Mahal.
Question 7: Why were the four boys forced to stay in the Mahal?
Answer: The four boys forced to stay in the Mahal because it was quite late and it was difficult to go back on time.
Question 8: Who played the music at night?
Answer: Binoy, the watchman played the music at night.
Question 9: What was the mystery of the tube-light starters?
Answer: The mystery of the tube-light starters was that there was a crow who had a strange habit to pull out the tube-light starters almost every night.
Question 10: Did the boys find any fairies and monsters?
Answer: No, the boys did not find any fairies and monsters.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.