Hi Everyone!! This article will share Too Busy Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Things Wings Do, Who Likes the Rain, Face To Face and The Cleverest man in the World so, you can check these posts as well.
Too Busy Questions & Answers
- Dessert – sweet dish eaten at the end of a meal
- Munch – (here) a bite; something to chew
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. The speaker of the poem is
(a) a young child
(b) an old man
(c) a woman
2. The speaker is busy
(a) doing homework
(b) helping his father
(c) doing household chores
3. The work which the speaker does not wish to do is
(a) clean his room
(b) bake cookies
(c) do his homework
Question 2: How does the child tidy up his room?
Answer: To tidy up the room, the child does the following things:
- Folds laundry and puts in the drawer.
- Changes linen and makes the bed.
- Sweeps the bedroom floor.
- Empties out the garbage.
Question 3: There are so many things to do
When homework must be done.
Why does the child say so?
Answer: The child says so because he doesn’t like to do his homework.
Question 4: What message does the poet convey in this poem?
Answer: The poet conveys the message that children like to do some creative work as well.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.