Hi Everyone!! This article will share Anna’s Diary Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Too Busy, The Things Wings Do and Who Likes the Rain so, you can check these posts as well.
Anna’s Diary Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. Anna was ill for __________ days.
2. Anna’s bed was moved to the window because she was
3. _________ gave Anna the idea of writing diary.
(a) Anna’s brother
(b) Anna’s mother
(c) Mrs James
4. Mrs James managed to find the thieves because
(a) the police was known to her.
(b) Anna had noted the number of the van that was parked outside Mrs James’ house.
(c) Mrs James saw the thieves running.
Question 2: Who said these words to whom?
1. I’ll move your bed to the window, and you can look out and watch everything.
Answer: Anna’s mother to Anna.
2. It’s not very exciting, is it Joel?
Answer: Anna to her brother Joel.
3. Something more exciting might happen tomorrow.
Answer: Joel to Anna.
4. What a clever girl! I’ll phone the police and tell them.
Answer: Mrs James to Anna.
Question 3: Why did Mother move Anna’s bed to the window?
Answer: Anna was grumbling that she had nothing to do. Mother moved Anna’s bed to the window so that she would not get bored any more.
Question 4: Who suggested Anna keep a diary and why?
Answer: Anna’s mother suggested her to keep a diary so that she would have something to do.
Question 5: What had Anna noted about the James’ house in her dairy?
Answer: Anna noted down the number of the car that was standing in front of Mrs James’ house. Two men took some furniture away in it.
Question 6: Why do you think Mrs James called Anna a clever girl?
Answer: Anna has written everything about what had happened outside Mrs James’ house and had also noted van’s number of the thieves too. That is why Mrs James called Anna a clever girl.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.