Hi Everyone!! Today I am going to share Top 3 Best WordPress Security Plugins.
Top 3 Best WordPress Security Plugins
First on my list of Top 3 Best WordPress Security Plugins is MalCare. It uses 100+ signals to pinpoint the exact location of the malware, so can remove the malware with an easy click of the button.
- All-in-one site hardening
- One Click malware scan
- Automatic Daily Scan
- It uses Advanced Intelligent Signals Technology
- Syncs to MalCare So, it will not overload your website’s server.
- It tracks changes to detect malware
- No false alarms
- It rollbacks to clean version of your website
- Has a one-click removal of malware
- Furthermore, It comes with Captcha Based Protection
- It Limits Number of failed login attempts made on your site
- Changes security keys on regular bases
- It protects upload folders
- Brute Force Attack Protection
- Disables File Editor
- It has an In-built site management
- It also prevents or blocks PHP execution in vulnerable folders
- Also disallows plugin or theme installation
- Can disable file editor
- Furthermore, it tracks newly added themes and plugins
- It does not offer malware cleaning in Free version
- It is still under development, so the full features list hasn’t been explored yet
Must Read: Top 10 Best Premium Wordpress Themes
Next on my list of Top 3 Best WordPress Security Plugins is Sucuri. It is a cloud-based internet security company which has distributed to more than 12 countries all over the world.
- The intelligent signatures enhance the accuracy of malware detection and reduce false alerts
- It detects changes from the DNS, WHOIS, and SSL certificates and alerts you.
- Gives alerts via SMS, email, RSS, or custom post
- It ensures that you are using the latest versions of WordPress and PHP
- Has 12+ data centers and integrated caching to improve website performance
- It sets default admin account and password
- It helps you deal with SEO spam by cleaning spammy keywords and removing bad backlinks
- Does Mitigate DDoS attacks on your site
- It removes visible WordPress version
- Protects the uploads directory
- In addition, It has an integrated backup solution to help you restore the website quickly
- Will help you in removing your website from being listed in the blacklists such as Google Safe Browsing, Bitdefender, Norton, etc.
- It has File Integrity Monitoring that compares the current security state with the ideal security state.
- Live chat is not available.
- It is the most expensive security plugin in the market.
- The interface is complex for the new users
Last on my list of Top 3 Best WordPress Security Plugins is Wordfence. It provides login security, web application firewall, security scanning and IP blocking.
- Scans the public configuration of your site
- It gives access to Real-Time Monitoring using Threat Defense Feed. So can be Helpful.
- We can see live traffic with IP, browser of the users, hostname
- The Firewall blocks brute force attacks
- It implements a site-wide firewall to protect you from common threats
- It scans for known WordPress security threats
- Furthermore, supports WordPress Multisite
- Has IP Blocking Features
- It blocks individual users and entire networks of known attackers
- Also enforces tough security measures for login pages
- In addition, it enforces strong passwords for all user accounts
- It supports hacked file repair
- Automatically checks for backups
- Regularly, checks for the presence of malware in log files, posts, comments.
- Checks the strength and complexity of user and admin passwords,
- Compatible with most of the themes and plugins
- Micromanage and customize security settings
- However, The paid members get customer support priority, while other customers using the free package have to wait to receive their services.
So, these were the Top 3 Best WordPress Security Plugins.