Hi Everyone!! This article will share Travelling to Assam Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Ismat’s Eid, The Water Seed and Piklu and The Mynah so, you can check these posts as well.
Travelling to Assam Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. Assam is situated in South India – False
2. Assam is famous for coffee plantations – False
3. Bohag Bihu celebrates the Assamese New Year – True
4. Aloo Pitika is eaten with rice and dal – True
Question 2: What do women and men wear in Assam?
Answer: In Asaam, women wear mekhela-chador. A mekhela is a skirt and a chador is a long piece of cloth pleated and tucked into the mekhela. Men wear dhoti and a gamusa or a traditional towel.
Question 3: Which river flows through Assam?
Answer: The Brahmaputra flows through Assam.
Question 4: Where is Rang Ghar located?
Answer: Rang Ghar is located at Sivasagar town.
Question 5: Name any two dishes of Assam.
Answer: The two dishes of Assam are:
- Aloo pitika
- Masor tenga
Question 6: Fill in the blanks:
1. Dispur is the capital of Assam.
2. Guwahati is the largest city in the state.
3. Guwahati is also known as the Gateway to the Northeast.
4. The Brahmaputra flows through Assam.
5. Assamese is spoken in Assam.
6. Jappi is the traditional conical bamboo hat.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.