Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Dialogue Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by V.G. Burns. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Keeping Fit, Monday Morning and Excuses Excuses so, you can check these posts as well.
A Dialogue Questions & Answers
- Way up – very far upwards
- Hawk – a strong fast bird of prey that kills other creatures for food
- Nature’s best – the best nutrients that nature can provide in its soil
- Sturdy – strong and not easily damaged
- True – uncorrupted, having no fault
- Yearn – want something very much
- Geared – designed, prepared, made suitable for something
- Creator’s – God’s
- Keeps faith with – continued being loyal to
Question 1: Where does the tree love to grow?
Answer: The tree loves to grow high up in the sky.
Question 2: What does the tree have for its food?
Answer: The tree has for its food nature’s best nutrients. The tree finds them in the soil where it grows.
Question 3: What helps the tree in its growth?
Answer: Sunshine, clean sweet air and the cold winds help the tree in its growth.
Question 4: How is it that the tree lives so much longer than man?
Answer: The tree faithfully follows nature’s plan. It has designed the course of its life as desired by God. That is why it lives so much longer than man.
Question 5: Do you think the tree is happy with what it is? Give your reasons.
Answer: Yes, the tree is happy with what it is. It can grow as high as it likes and it can feed on the best nutrients that nature has in its soil. It has no fear of death because it lives its life according to nature’s wonderful plan.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.