Hi Everyone!! This article will share A Window Away Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Sandi Vander Sluis. In this poem, the poet has described the morning beauty out of the window.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Kings and Other Things, Sunita Williams and Singing For The Emperor so, you can check these posts as well.
A Window Away Questions & Answers
- Cardinal, Blue jay, Chickadee – varieties of birds
- Feeder – a container filled with food for birds
- Succulent – fruits, vegetables and meat containing a lot of juice
- Chipmunk – North American animal of the squirrel family
- Devour – to eat something quickly
- Scurries away – moves hurriedly
- Den – wild animal’s resting place.
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. I see a cardinal, a blue jay and a __________.
2. They sit on my ________.
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. When I hear them sing their pretty song, my worries and cares are increased – False
2. Mother nature is a window away – True
3. The chipmunk fills his cheeks with seeds that he seeks – True
4. Rabbits neither run nor hop and play – False
Question 3: What did the poet see when he looked out of his window?
Answer: When the poet looked out of his window, he saw a cardinal, a blue jay and a chickadee.
Question 4: Where were the birds sitting?
Answer: The birds were sitting on feeder or in the tree.
Question 5: Which were the two other animals the poet could see?
Answer: The two other animals the poet could see were Hummingbirds and Rabbits.
Question 6: How did the poet refer to nature? Why?
Answer: The poet referred to nature as a mother because it gave him many beautiful and useful things.
Question 7: What was the poet thankful for?
Answer: The poet was thankful for the mother nature.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.