Hi Everyone!! This article will share Do You know Me Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Day By Day I Float My Paper Boats, Bonku Babu’s Friend and Three Men in a Boat so, you can check these posts as well.
Do You know Me Questions & Answers
Question 1: What are the main parts of a computer?
Answer: The main parts of a computer are – Keyboard, Monitor, CPU and Mouse.
Question 2: Where can we see computers now-a-days?
Answer: Now-a-days, computers can be seen in schools, colleges, offices, banks, ticket reservation counters, shops etc.
Question 3: Fill in the blanks:
1. The keyboard of a computer is like a Typewriter.
2. The monitor of a computer is like a screen.
3. The CPU is the brain of a computer.
4. A mouse has two or three buttons.
5. The mouse of a computer is different from the mouse that runs around your home.
6. A standard keyboard has 104 keys.
7. CPU is called the brain of computer.
Question 4: What is the role of a mouse of computer?
Answer: The mouse helps us to draw pictures, play games and point to things on the monitor.
Question 5: What is the function of printer?
Answer: A printer is used to print the text or pictures on paper.
Question 6: Discuss the uses of a compact disc.
Answer: The uses of a compact disc are:
- Compact Disc (C.D.) works as a storehouse of information.
- It saves and stores the programmes like what to do, how to do and when to do.
- Because of C.D, programmes can be used again and again.
So, these are the Questions & Answers.