Hi Everyone!! This article will share I Wonder Why Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Jeannie Kirby. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of A Tour of India, The Elephant and The Pots and Anansi The Spider so, you can check these posts as well.
I Wonder Why Questions & Answers
- Wonder – A feeling of surprise
- Fluffy – Light and soft
- Flash – Shine in a sudden way
Question 1: Write True and False for the following sentences:
1. We can see the wind – False
2. Birds live in their nests – True
3. The colour of the grass is black – False
4. The Moon always looks the same – False
5. There are nine colours in the rainbow – False
Question 2: Choose the correct option:
1. The child wonders why the grass is ________
2. The child wonders who ________ the birds to build a nest?
Question 3: Name any two things that the poet wonders about.
Answer: The poet wonders about why the grass is green and why the wind is never seen.
Question 4: What does the poet wonder about the birds?
Answer: About the birds, the poet wonders who taught them to make a nest.
Question 5: What do you understand by “Who lights the stars when they blow out?”
Answer: This statement means that the stars are visible during night-time however, they are not seen in the sky during day-time. This happens because of the rules of nature.
Question 6: What is not quite round?
Answer: The moon is not quite round.
Question 7: Who do you think told the trees to rest?
Answer: I think, the God told the trees to rest.
Question 8: “Where can the missing bit be found?” What is the poetess talking about in this line?
Answer: In this line, the poetess is talking about the missing part of the moon as it is not always round.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.