Hi Everyone!! This article will share Peacocks and Pakoras Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of What is Pink, Chicken Licken, The Golden Touch and The Swing so, you can check these posts as well.
Peacocks and Pakoras Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. It is the ________ season.
2. Uncle has kept big dreams ___________.
(a) to save rain water
(b) to play on
3. Aunty likes to ___________.
(a) save rain water
(b) sing aloud
4. Kajari are ___________.
(a) wonderful dances
(b) lovely songs
5. Miyan Tansen was a very famous ___________.
Question 2: Name the following:
1. The sound of thunder – BADABOOM
2. The Sanskrit word for monsoon – Varsha ritu
3. The emperor in whose court Tansen sang – Akbar
4. Manu has put this up on the big tree – Swing
Question 3: Which smell does the child like?
Answer: The child likes the smell of wet earth.
Question 4: Who taught the child Kajari?
Answer: Shubha aunty taught the child Kajari.
Question 5: What could Tansen do?
Answer: Tansen could bring the rain down from the skies just by singing a song.
Question 6: Who never seem to get wet?
Answer: The Peacocks never seem to get wet.
Question 7: Which tree did the child plant?
Answer: The child planted a mango tree.
Question 8: Why do you think it is necessary to save water?
Answer: I think it is necessary to save water because water is a very essential component for survival.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.