Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Dolls’ Festival Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Bhim and The Buffalo, Hopping Frog and The Magical Book so, you can check these posts as well.
The Dolls’ Festival Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write whether the following statements are true or false.
1. Golu is celebrated in Maharashtra – False
2. Navaratri celebrations last for fifteen days – False
3. Sundal contains pulses – True
4. Hinamatsuri is also called ‘Women’s Day’ – False
5. Amazake is a Golu-special dish – False
Question 2: What are the things we do on festival days?
Answer: We pray to God, wear colourful clothes and meet our relatives and friends. We also exchange gifts, sing, dance and eat tasty food.
Question 3: Write three things people do to celebrate Golu.
Answer: Three things that people do to celebrate Golu are:
- Young girls and women arrange dolls on a large stand.
- People invite friends and relatives to their homes.
- People sing devotional songs and play music.
Question 4: What is the belief behind Hinamatsuri festival?
Answer: People believe that the dolls will protect them from evil spirits.
Question 5: Fill in the blanks:
1. Golu is a festival of dolls celebrated in Tamil Nadu.
2. During Navaratri celebrations, people worship Goddess Durga.
3. Sundal is made with groundnuts, peas and various pulses.
4. Hinamatsuri festival is very similar to Golu.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.