Hi Everyone!! This article will share Bhim and The Buffalo Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Hopping Frog, The Magical Book and A Good Boy so, you can check these posts as well.
Bhim and The Buffalo Questions & Answers
Question 1: Write whether the following statements are true or false.
1. Bhim never thought about God – False
2. The buffalo was a loyal animal – True
3. The horse was blind in one eye – False
4. Bhim’s wife did not get angry with Bhim after he lost the buffalo – True
5. The men who exchanged animals with Bhim brought them to Bhim’s house the next morning – False
Question 2: Match each animal with what it was exchanged for.
|1. Buffalo||a. A few rupees|
|2. Cow||b. goat|
|3. Hen||c. cow|
|4. Horse||d. hen|
|5. Goat||e. horse|
Question 3: How many people lived in Bhim’s house? Who were they?
Answer: Four people lived in Bhim’s house. Bhim, his wife and his two children.
Question 4: Why did Bhim need more money?
Answer: Bhim needed more money to send his children to school.
Question 5: What is the moral of this story?
Answer: The moral of the story is that we must help people who are in need then God will help us.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.