Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Man Mountain Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Rabindranath Tagore, King Soloman and Cinderella so, you can check these posts as well.
The Man Mountain Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. When Gulliver looked, he saw a man not more than ________.
(a) two inches
(b) three inches
(c) four inches
(d) six inches
2. After some time a big ship picked him up and carried him back to ________
Question 2: Write True or False for the following sentences:
1. It was a long swim but Gulliver was not tired – False
2. When Gulliver woke up, it was day-light – True
3. Gulliver saw a little man, not more than six inches high – True
4. “What a wonderful Man-mountain is this!” they all cried in their own language – True
5. They made a long carriage four inches high with twenty-two wheels – False
Question 3: Fill in the blanks:
1. His hair which was long and thick was also tied down.
2. Gulliver ate two or three of the tiny loaves at one time.
3. The little soldier fled in terror.
4. The next day the journey was finished.
5. And when the wind was favourable, he set sail.
Question 4: When Gulliver awoke, why was he unable to move?
Answer: When Gulliver awoke, he was unable to move because his legs and arms were fastened to the ground on either side.
Question 5: Why did the little men run back in terror?
Answer: When Gulliver pulled his left arm free from the cords that tied it, at that time, the little men ran back in terror.
Question 6: Why did they not give more shower of arrows to him?
Answer: When the little people saw that Gulliver did not mean to do them any harm, they did not give more shower of arrows to him.
Question 7: What was the order of the king?
Answer: The king ordered his men to bring the Man-mountain to the city.
Question 8: What made Gulliver sneeze loudly?
Answer: One of the little soldiers struck his spear inside Gulliver’s nose. It tickled him like a straw and made him sneeze loudly.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.