Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Stranger at Benbow Inn Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of Androcles and the Lion, The Fifth Golden Ticket and Meeting GG Grandpa so, you can check these posts as well.
The Stranger at Benbow Inn Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. When Billy Bones came to the inn, he brought with him
(a) a sea-chest
(b) an old trunk
(c) a suitcase
2. What would Billy Bones ask each evening when he would come back?
(a) whether dinner was ready
(b) whether he had to pay more gold coins
(c) whether a seaman with one leg had visited the inn
3. What would Billy Bones ask each evening when he would come back?
(a) a seaman with one leg
(b) a seaman with two fingers missing
(c) a seaman with an eye patch
4. Where did the seamen hide when Billy Bones returned?
(a) under the table
(b) on the staircase
(c) behind the door
Question 2: Complete these sentences:
1. The narrator of the story is Jim Hawkins, who is the son of the owner of Admiral Benbow Inn.
2. An old seaman came to stay at Benbow Inn. His name was Billy Bones.
3. He paid some gold coins and promised to pay more when it got over.
4. He almost killed Dr Livesey when he advised him not to drink.
5. Jim’s father was afraid to ask him for his dues.
Question 3: Give a brief description of Billy Bones when he arrived at the inn.
Answer: Billy Bones was an old sea man. He was tall and his hair was tied in a bun. He had a sea-chest in a hand cart and everything about him, including about his dress, was grimy. He had an ugly scare across one cheek.
Question 4: What was Billy’s reaction when he saw the seaman? What did he call the seaman?
Answer: Bill was angry when he saw the seaman. He called him black dog.
Question 5: Why did the narrator not want to say anything about the location of Treasure Island?
Answer: The narrator did not want to say anything about the location of Treasure Island because he does not want anyone else to get the treasure before he does.
Question 6: Jim was not allowed to be in the room when Billy Bones and Black Dog were talking. But from the sounds he could imagine what was happening. What do you think he imagined?
Answer: According to me,Jim imagined that both of them were fighting with their fists and throwing chairs on each other.
So, these were The Stranger at Benbow Inn Questions & Answers.