Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Wicked Jackal Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of Wright Brothers and A Gift To The Mother so, you can check these posts as well.
The Wicked Jackal Questions & Answers
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. There lived a jackal in a:
2. The jackal fell into the tub full of:
(a) red colour
(b) blue colour
(c) green colour
3. I was sent by the Lord
4. All the animals were surprised to see their:
Question 2: Fill in the blanks:
1. There on its outskirts, he ate some food.
2. They too were scared for the seemingly strange animal.
3. He has appointed me as ‘your king’.
4. Leopards brought him delicious food everyday.
5. The Blue Jackal now was ruling the jungle.
Question 3: Write True or False for the following statements:
1. All the animals were like his servants – True
2. Jackal slipped and fell into a tub full of red colour – False
3. The wolf was appointed as defence minister – True
4. The Blue Jackal did not forget that he was a king and not an ordinary jackal – False
5. The tigers and leopards brought him delicious food everyday – True
Question 4: Match the columns:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Jackal||a. dogs|
|2. Outskirt||b. jackals|
|3. Blue colour||c. hungry|
|4. Barking||d. village|
|5. Howling||e. tub|
Answer: 1-c, 2-d, 3-e, 4-a, 5-b
Question 5: What was the name of jackal?
Answer: The name of jackal was Jackie.
Question 6: Why was the jackal surprised?
Answer: The jackal was surprised to see his blue colour in the mirror.
Question 7: How did the jackal save himself from dogs?
Answer: The jackal tried to hide himself in order to save him from the dogs. While trying to hide, he slipped and fell into a tub full of blue colour, which the washerman had kept ready to dye the clothes. Soon, the barking of the dogs ceased.
Question 8: What happened with the jackal at the end?
Answer: At the end, when all the animals were surprised to see their king howling like a jackal and not a representative of Lord Brahma, they understood that he had fooled the animals. So, in the rage, they killed Blue Jackal immediately.
Question 9: What trick did the jackal make to fool all the animals?
Answer: To fool the animals, the jackal told them that Lord Brahma had sent him to look after their well being and he had been appointed as their king. All the animals developed unshakable faiths in him and accepted him as their king.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.