Hi Everyone!! This article will share Hellen Keller Learns To Speak Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Grey Stone, The Storm and City At Night so, you can check these posts as well.
Hellen Keller Learns To Speak Questions & Answers
Question 1: How did Helen Keller try to speak at first?
Answer: She made crude signs.
Question 2: In Helen’s sign language, what did a ‘pull’ and a ‘push’ mean?
Answer: A pull meant ‘come’ and a push meant ‘go’.
Question 3: What did Helen notice about others?
Answer: They did not use signs to speak/ talk to one another.
Question 4: How did Miss Sullivan ‘speak’ to Helen?
Answer: She wrote the words on her hand.
Question 5: When Helen spoke her first whole sentence, how did she feel?
Answer: She felt surprised and delighted.
Question 6: Complete these sentences:
1. Helen kicked and screamed because she was angry.
2. The most important day in Helen’s life was when her teacher Anne Mansfield Sullivan came.
3. If Helen did not know the words she wanted, Miss Sullivan gave her words to speak her thoughts.
4. When she read Braille, Helen always looked for words she knew.
5. Helen could not speak at first because she was deaf and could not hear.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.