Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Big Baboon Questions & Answers.
This poem is written by Hilaire Belloc. In my previous posts, I have shared the questions and answers of The Boy and The Robbers, A Family on The Roof and What Colour is That Creature so, you can check these posts as well.
The Big Baboon Questions & Answers
- Baboon – a large monkey with a long face
- Plains – a large area of flat land
- Cariboo – a place in British Columbia
- Respectably – in a way that is regarded by society to be good
- Whiskers – the long stiff hair on the face of an animal
- Shocking – causing a feeling of surprise
- Mister so-and-so – a gentleman
Question 1: Where does the Big Baboon live?
(a) in the mountains of Cariboo
(b) in the Caribbean countries
(c) upon the plains of Cariboo
Answer: upon the plains of Cariboo
Question 2: What does the Big Baboon wear?
(b) old clothes discarded by people
Question 3: What is shocking about the Big Baboon?
Answer: The shocking thing about the Big Baboon is that he goes about wearing nothing.
Question 4: How can the Big Baboon become a gentleman?
Answer: The Big Baboon can become a gentleman if he dressed up respectably and let his whiskers grow.
Question 5: Why does the poet wish that the Big Baboon wore a respectable dress?
Answer: The poet wants to see the Big Baboon become a gentleman. So, he wishes that he wore a respectable dress.
So, these were the Questions & Answers.